Controlled Burn

If you are planning a controlled burn please notify the Ministry of Environment at 1-866-404-4911.

You will be required to provide the following information, and contact them again once the burn is completed.

  • What is your land location?
  • What is your RM number?
  • Who is your Fire Service Provider?
  • What are the location details?
  • What are you burning?
  • How long will your burn last?
  • Your name and phone number

Please also contact Edam Turtle River Fire Association Fire Chief, Ray Seipp at 306-481-6438.