Development / Building

Under regulations of the Interim Development Control Bylaw the RM of Turtle River No. 469 requires permits for new development, new construction or any demolition.

Council has also passed an amendment to the Interim Development Control Bylaw which includes Council discretion for lesser setback requirements, sight triangles and fence regulations for the Hamlet of Vawn.


Development Permit (Please fill this form out for any new construction or development)

Building Permit (Required along with the development permit for any new construction)

Please contact the office for a Demolition Permit.


Official Community Plan

Zoning Bylaw